The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees apply:
* Administration fee for all tenancies paid by the tenant of £300 plus VAT (20% ) = £360 inclusive of VAT. Which includes the three services below:
Tenant reference checks and credit reference (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
Handling moving in monies (bank charges, transfer fees)
Check in/Inventory Fee
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees are £220.00 plus VAT (20%) = £264.00 inclusive of VAT
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £100 plus VAT (20%) = £120.00. inclusive of VAT
* Additional occupant fees, each additional applicant is liable for an administration fee of £300 plus VAT (20%) = £360 inclusive of VAT
*For each property there is a tenancy deposit of 6 times the weekly rent and does NOT carry a VAT charge.
A typical rental of £500pw will require a tenant to pay 6 weeks deposit which is equivalent to £3,000.00.
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional an additional 2 weeks rent - NO VAT is charged on deposits.
* Contract renewal fee is £300 plus VAT (20%) = £360.00 including VAT payable on the renewal of each tenancy.
Our fees are listed on each property on our website, if you require further help
on any property please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Forbes Corporate Lettings Limited are not members of a client money protection scheme.
Forbes Corporate Lettings Limited are regulated by The Property Ombudsman service. Independent redress provided by The Property Ombudsman service.